Sunday, March 1, 2009

Up to date...

I guess it's time to post something. It seems like life has been so incredibly busy lately with school and work. I like being busy, don't get me wrong, but it's interesting when you look back at what you have accomplished by being so busy and there really isn't anything specific. Papers, books, projects, etc...not that great. I guess I am accomplishing getting a step further toward graduation! May 2nd will be the best day ever. Everyone keeps asking me what my plan is after I graduate. The answer I always give is..I dont know! Nothing! And I can't be more happy. I have had a "plan" now for a lot of years, grade school, high school, 4 years of college...and finally it's OVER! yay! I like the idea of taking it easy, and doing what I want to do. What I want to do is keep working in the salon because I love to do hair, and also build a huge business with my wonderful husband. Primerica is going great and we absolutly love it. I love doing hair, but I would rather not rely on the income, but do it just because I love it. Bodie has learned alot while being an electrician, but lets face it, neither of these occupations are going to get us the dream life we want for our family, however, Primerica will. That's one thing that we are staying plenty busy with...and loving every part of it.. Not to mention that we get to share this great opportunity with our family and friends. Spring break is just around the corner and that means about a month and a half of school left. Man how time flies. Hope all is well with all of you! Until next time...

2 comments:

tash said...

Hey! Of course I remember you :). I didn't know that you married Bodie! (he was on his mission, right?) That's awesome! You two look so happy and in love, I'm so glad!

CallisterCatch said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I got your blog address off of Jessica's blog. See ya on Friday!