Friday, March 6, 2009

+++PrOm NiGhT+++

Friday night was my sister Courtney's Junior Prom. What a great night! We had fun getting her all ready for her big night. I had a lot of fun doing her hair and makeup! Her boyfriend Andrew came to pick her up in a limo...how cute. She had a hard time putting on his boutenierre (don't know how that's spelled) it was funny. They took off in the limo and then me, my sister Emily, and my Mom and Step-dad Glyn went to watch the promenade. There were so many pretty dresses! She did so good at the dance. She was so happy...and most of all looked BEAUTIFUL!!!



Some of the pictures are kind of dark, but the theme of the dance was "A Night to Treasure" They had this great ship built and they all walked out of that as they were announced. The music was off the Pirates of the Carribbean..just background music. I thought it was such a cute idea! After she did the promenade dance she had a dance with Glyn... then after that we all just took a bunch of pictures..







The night was so much fun and Emily and I had a good time picking out our favorite pictures. It was great to see other family and friends as well.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

How fun! I loved getting all dolled up for dances and I bet that I will love helping little sister just as much! She looks so beautiful and you are such a nice sister for going all the way over there to help her out. Ok well better get back to reading that stupid book for our book report. :)