Friday, March 27, 2009

The Big 22

I am sitting at school right now while waiting for my next class so I thought I would post. Unfortunately I don't have my camera cord here so I cant upload any pics. I will do that later this weekend. Well Tuesday was my 22nd birthday. It was a fun day. Monday I was really sick with body aches and a congested head, so Tuesday I was still recovering but I still felt good. I actually am STILL recovering today...Friday. I went from body aches, to congested head on Tuesday, to no voice on Wednesday, to sore throat yesterday, and today I have that terrible hacking cough. UGh...long week. Anyway, back to my birthday. The morning started out with lots of Happy Birthday texts. By 9:30am I had received texts from all my really close friends, and family. Thanks for thinking of me! Also, my good friend Tiff who is in Florida serving a mission sent me a birthday card! She is so sweet. She is so busy out there and still found the time to send me a birthday card that arrived ON my birthday. I just love her. I went to the salon and did hair most the day...I ended up leaving the salon at 8:00 that evening! When I got home I hurried to freshen up to go to dinner. Before we left, our bishopric stopped in to sing me happy birthday, it was awesome. Then I opened some gifts from our good friends Kody and Ashley King. They gave me lots of goodies, and a Movie. Thanks guys! You're awesome. Then I opened Bodie's gift. New cowgirl boots from Jolley's! I was so surprised. I absolutley love them. I can't wait to get a pic on here for you guys to see. He did SO SO good. Thanks Bode, I sure do love ya! Then us and a couple friends went out to dinner at Ninja Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. We sat at the Habachi (?) grill and it was awesome. The pictures will tell all. It was so much fun. What a great birthday. I have such a great husband, as well as family and friends. Thanks also to ALL my parents for the dinner certificates, cards, and money. Can't wait to go do some shopping! Thanks to everyone for the sweet messages and for making my Birthday so much fun! Love you all! Pictures soon to come...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! I did not even know it was your birthday. I must be the WORST school friend ever. Sorry that I missed it but I am glad to hear that it was a fun day even though you were sick. Happy Late Birthday!!