Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our wonderful Christmas

Ok so Christmas was great. I wanted to include some pics of Christmas morning at Bodie's home. We all got some great gifts. I got some great new shoes as well as a cute purse, and a jewelry armoire. (which I have been wanting forever.) I also got some new kitchen knives. Bodie got a p90x (and was TOTALLY suprised) and a nerf gun, some other toys, and a book. We both got great stocking stuffers, games, decorations for the house, christmas money, and lots more. It was fun. The rest of the family was really pleased with their gifts, Gloria got some really really cute wall decorations, and a foot massager, and John got some new clothes, tools, and a few other things. Brandee got some really cute clothes, a chi flat iron, and cute scentsy. Just when we thought the present opening was over Gloria suprised the family with a Wii. We had a blast playing that all week. It was fun spending my first Christmas at his house. Last year for our first one we did our own thing with the two of us in Cedar. It was nice to be around family again. We were able to visit so many family and friends that we hadn't seen in way too long. The gifts were great, but being able to relax and spend time with family and friends was definitely better. On Saturday my dad's side of the family all went up Huntintion canyon to go snow mobiling. My Dad came from Salt Lake and brought a snow mobile and it was a blast..although it was only 0 degrees outside. We had a blast the entire 5 days we were there. Now we are back in Cedar, back to work, getting ready for the New Year! I think we are going to go the the First Night in St. George. It was pretty fun last year. I hope all of you had a great Christmas this year, it was great seeing all of you! Happy New Year!!



Bodie playing Wii Boxing-->


Bodie's favorite gift: P90X


Before and After







Great new shoes, stocking stuffers, and more!...







More shoes, Bodie's nerf gun...Bodie's mom, Gloria unwrapping her gifts





Some kitchen knives, Bodie's dad John, and us going through our stocking stuffers






Gloria, and sister Brandee opening more great gifts!





Brandee made me this cute set of wood blocks! I love them! Good thing we have someone crafty in the family!



Later that day we went to my house for Christmas with my family. I snapped a couple more pictures..



My wonderful grandpa




Mom, me, Courtney, and Emily


We got Emily some new basketball shoes for her first year playing..
Also, my new purse



On Friday I was able to meet up with Monique and Jess for lunch. We had a great time catching up on life.

3 comments:

Misty Call said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I hope you had a Merry Christmas & have a good new year. We need to get together and do dinner or play games sometime soon!

Liss said...

Hey Girl!!
Oh we'll be blog buddies! I'm thinking of moving to cedar... so if i do we'll be cedar friends but i dunno everything is going so good at my new salon but it was good to hear from ya you'll have to call me the next time ur home and we'll go to lunch or something!!

Dustin and Kristin said...

What a great Christmas. It sure was a cold day. I'm glad we were able to at least know you were there even if we didn't see you. Have an awesome 2009 year.