Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring 09'




School started last week and it already feels like it's going SO slow. As I said in a previous blog, I am taking 27 credits, 4 normal go-to classes, and 5 independent classes. So far things are going well...excpet the fact that I have to buy books for every class. I usually have been lucky to not need a book at all, or just shared with a friend. All the classes are strictly communications which is great. They all kind of work together. I am planning on doing some individual projects and such for the independent classes. Overall, I think this semester is going to be a good challenge, but nothing that cant be done! I love the communications department. My professors this semester are great, and I love learning what they teach. One of my classes is a comm theory where you do your capstone. That, I believe, will be a 30 page paper. Yay! Good thing I have mentally prepared for that one. Bodie also started his next semester of electrical apprenticship schooling. I dont know how much he enjoys that...but oh well. That's school right? That's the update as of now...

No comments: