Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Weekend


This weekend Bodie and I went home so he could help a friend wire a house, and also because it was my sister Emily's birthday. While I was there I also put some cool colors in Courtneys hair. It looks awesome. It's a lot more vibrant in real life.










I was also able to go watch Emily's Jr. Jazz Basketball game..this is the first year she has played and she is AMAZING. She made four baskets, and missed a couple. She plays point gaurd, so she is always handling the ball and bringing it down. She is so good at defense..it's like it comes natural to her. I had a great video of her but it's not uploading for some reason. the pics I have are really dark...
She had SO much fun at her game. Everyone was yelling for her and cheering. She was definitely the allstar in the gym. It was so cute too because it was her birthday. Later Saturday night Bodie and I took Emily to Price to get her a new church dress and shoes. We also went out for ice cream. She stayed the night at Bodie's with us and we played the wii for the rest of the night. We all went to church Sunday morning, and relaxed the rest of the day. That evening we brought Emily back home and stayed for the family birthday party. We had my grandpa, aunt lisa, and cousins all there. It was really fun. She got a alot of money for her birthday..haha.



The weekend was really fun. It went by quick, as usual, but we enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

I check your blog like daily... I swear i work so hard and go to night school and plan the wedding and I still have time to manage this blogger..lol! I posted some new pics! Check out my page you'll know which ones are for you! ;) We need to get cha in for nails or skin care! And get together to get your ball rolin! Call me!