Sunday, December 14, 2008

Salon Christmas Party

Saturday night we had my work christmas party at Ninja Seafood and Steakhouse. It was so much fun! We sat around the grill and watched our food being cooked and flipped all around! It was awesome. The japanese chefs are amazing at what they do. They are so talented. Bodie, unfortunately, did not catch the seafood in his mouth...dang it! I had to use the kiddy chopsticks..haha. I wish I had pictures. The food was absolutely amazing. I had steak and chicken, and Bodie had steak and salmon. Man was it yummy! Janelle is so sweet, she paid for all our meals, and also gave us each a box of See's Chocolates! Even more yummy! The night was really fun, and it was snowing outside the whole time. It was really pretty. I love the girls and pete that I work with. They are so neat and fun, and I learn so much from them. Jess is from Vegas, Linz is from Texas, Janelle is from Southern Cal, and Cat is from Hollywood. I am not sure about Pete. They all bring such different styles to the salon. It's awesome. What a fun night! oh and p.s. finals are over and man am I happy. I have finished the last math class that I EVER have to take. That's a really good feeling. Can't wait to graduate in May!


We had SO much fun!


The Crew! Top: Lindz, Janelle, Me. Bottom: Jessika, Cat, and Pete


Us, and my manager Janelle


Cat, Pete, Pete's wife Sandy



Lindz and Jessika

2 comments:

The Vernon's said...

Yeah we should go hottubbin here! We could just get a big metal tub and fill it up with hot water, it will be great! haha So we sold Dozer but it's to a family up north and we are taking him up there next week. I just noticed on your blog Jessika, I have known her for like 10 years. Anyways, hope those blocks work out for you!

Jens and Patricia said...

HI! It's me! I wanted to leave you a message so you could have my blog address so here it is!