Sunday, December 21, 2008

Traditions...



Every year in December the girls get together to have dinner and catch up on life. All of our lives are so crazy, and things are always changing. We are all pretty much spread out across the state. We hardly ever get to see each other. We have made it a great tradition to meet up at least once a year. I think this was our 3rd year. We always eat at the same Applebees in Orem. It's so much fun seeing everyone. Being that all of us went to hair school together, except Nancy, our hair is always different when we see each other. It's funny. This year we missed a couple friends, Beth couldn't make it, and Tiff is on her mission in Florida! We also had a new addition to the party, Patricia's baby Baylor!! Isn't he so cute? Chaliese will have one by next Christmas, and I wouldn't be surprised if some other's do too. We'll see! We also spent some time up at my Dad's in Salt Lake. Since we cant make it up there for Christmas, we did our Christmas this weekend with them. We had a great time over the weekend and made it back to Cedar. Next we will be heading to Emery County to visit more family and friends over the Christmas holiday. I get to visit with Monique, and Jessica. I havent seen them FOREVER! I appreciate the amazing friends, and family that I have. They are the BEST in the whole world. I want to give a shout out to them! I love you guys!


The picture doesn't do justice, but Chaliese is 5 1/2 months along! She is due on April 15th, and has a cute little belly! She is having a boy.


Dad and Bode had fun playing a game of darts..

4 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

I was so glad to see everyone since it's been so long! Was that an announcement you were making Katie? Are you going to be having a baby soon? haha just kidding! Merry Christmas!

meag said...

that is so fun that you girls still get together every year. Its so fun to have good friends, who no matter where life takes you, there still your friends. you all look so cute, like always. hope you have a merry christmas.by the way, your new picture as your header is adorable. could you do me a favor and give patricia my email, she invited me to her blog, but its private...its meagwebb@gmail.com. thanks

Darren and Dianne said...

That's cool to keep in touch with the girlfriends! Me and some of my close friends get together once a month, go out and eat and just talk. I love having that girls day. We all live close by each other so it makes it easier to do it more often. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Dustin and Kristin said...

Merry Christmas! We will be down there this weekend. Have a good holiday.