Saturday, October 18, 2008

Up to date...




This week is midterms, I swear it's just as bad as finals week. It's so stressful. Bodie is also leaving monday morning till thursday night for work. He gets/has to go the Grand Canyon to install electricity to 22 bathrooms. He isnt way excited because who wants to go to the Grand Canyon to work? Anyway, We dont really have too many exciting things going on here...sometimes I think if we had kids it would be more fun to this whole blog thing. Anyway, we are trying to get Bodie ready to take his residential electrical exam. That will be a huge relief when its over. I am working in a salon right now that isn't really going so well. I have been there for six months and I totally love the people I work with, but there isnt alot of color/cutting, alot of older ladies come in there. I want to go somewhere where it's a little bit younger, and also where there is more color and "crazy" hair opportunities/challenges. This week I did the coolest color though, I did a deep red color with these awesome, random copper panels. She looked so good. I love that kind of stuff. So that's another thing I am thinking about. I am going to leave this salon in a couple weeks, and figure out where else to go. I have my eye on one thats brand new here in town, and its so awesome. It's a really trendy, hip salon. I LOVE doing hair, its my passion, so I just want to be somewhere where there is more opportunity. Anyway, Bodie's parents are coming this next weekend and I am way excited. I like it when we have company come and stay. That's the update for now...now I better go study..ugh...


I just thought I would put a couple pics of the ladies hair that I did. Hillary is my favorite client, she challenges me, and lets me do fun stuff!

1 comment:

Moke said...

That hair is pretty cool. And I totally agree with you about the blog being more fun if we had kids. Our husbands are the only ones we blog about.