Saturday, October 4, 2008

Over the weekend...



I have never been to conference and I really wanted to go this weekend, but we werent able to. We did, however, go to Bodie's missionary reunion Friday night. It was so much fun. I love seeing Bodie get excited to see old companions and things. It's fun to watch them interact. We were up in salt lake for that, it was a good time. We also went and watched a movie in the imax theater- eagle eye. It was really good, I thought. We had to drive all the way back to Cedar today (saturday) because I had some updo's to do in the salon. I really didnt want to drive home for one appointment, so another girl said she wanted an up do as well. She ended up not showing. So we came all the way home for one appointment. Kinda annoying. Oh well, we are lounging this evening watching movies. Plus, now instead of traveling tomorrow we can be here watching conference!

3 comments:

Moke said...

Sounds like you had a fun time at the mission reunion. I went with scott to one of his reunions when we were engaged and it was kinda awkward for me because I didn't know anyone and being engaged didn't help. But scott had fun and I got to know some of his companions that he really liked.

meag said...

katie, hi! how are you? it meagan (from ceu) i ran across your blog on Joe & Jess's, and thought i'd say hi. You look great.

Joe'n'Jess said...

this song! it brings back so many memories! It makes me a little misty eyed sometimes.Thanks for accidently leaving this cd with me for so long.