Monday, October 20, 2008

Ouch! Slight Change of Plans...

Fortunatly for me my husband is home! He ended being at the Grand Canyon for about...4 hours. Unfortunatly for him...he sliced his arm with a exhaust fan. We had to go to the hospital for stiches. I have never watched anyone get stitches...surprisingly it made be a bit sick while watching it. After the doctor numbed the larger cut he stuck his finger in it and wiped it out...it made my stomach turn. He only had 9 stiches all together, but the cut really is gross. You could see the fat and muscle. Mmmm... Anyway, Bodie is fine!






2 comments:

Moke said...

Ooo. That makes my stomach hurt just looking at it and imagining how it happened. Ugh!

Ashley said...

Hey katie! Your blog is so cute! So you work for Primerica?? Thats good that you guys are liking it, ya I don't know why Cedar is so dumb if the St.George one is good, but ya it was a really weird interview I just didn't like it at all haha..but I'm glad that it is working for you guys!