Sunday, May 22, 2011

Missing this guy



Having been married for almost 4 years now, the longest Bodie and I have ever spent apart is about 2 days. Last Sunday I dropped him off at the airport, in the pouring rain (the lasted for days), so he could arrive in 90 degree weather in Pheonix, AZ. Lucky him! He went there on business, and wont be back for another week, and man is he livin the good life! Why might you ask? Well just to name a few things he's been up to: Fine dining, golphing, basking by the pool, visiting with good friends that we miss so much, and last but certainly not least attending major league baseball games...(just to name a few)






VS.

The day I dropped him off was tough. Monday morning I kinda snapped out of it I guess and was busy with work all week. The week has been pretty good. I have to say, Bodie isnt at all a messy guy, but its amazing how tidy its been around the house, and how everything just stays in its place. I have enjoyed that. I cant believe a full week has gone by, and I cant WAIT to see my baby on Saturday. I look forward to hearing about his adventures this week. As for my fun this week, well I treated myself to a nice little pedicure, and also took my young women to the driving range to hit a few balls and out for ice cream for their activity. We had a fun time. Now back to work tomorrow, gonna be a great week! Looking forward to 1pm Saturday afternoon!

*p.s hair toned and is looking great. Love it :)

3 comments:

The Pearson's said...

Yo woman! I'm sorry Bodie had to leave you..that's not cool he gets to go to all those sports games without you. That's funny you guys really haven't spent much time apart. That's a good thing..it makes times like this when he's gone tough. Anytime Ive been away from Chan Ive at least been with family. Even when he was on the bball team I had family here in HI with me. BUT you guys will just need to keep up on planning that trip out here together!
Im glad you are still keeping up on your blogging! and I want to see more pix of your hair. ps thanks for the tips with my hair I did end up doing it myself and it turned out good!

The Kings said...

hey katie and bodie, it sounds like you guys are starting to like spokane more and more and although im sad and want our friends back i am glad you guys are getting along well..I made a new blog and am gonna start using it instead of my old one.. We hope to see you guys soon and hope your pregnant soon:)

Heather Young said...

Glad you liking you hair :) It looks awesome :) Sounds like your keeping busy even though Bodie has been gone a lot. Thats good :)