Thursday, July 23, 2009

Apartment Pics (Post #3)

For the life of me I cannot figure how to put the posts in order, so if you want to read about our adventure from start to finish, instead of the other way around, it would probably be best. Plus, I tried to write them that way so it makes alot more sense. So scroll down to post #1!!

I have had special requests of our apartment pics and I knew I couldn't not put them so here you go...I know its picture overload but I tried to be as detailed as possible.



and thats it for now because my camera just died...so sorry no bedroom pics. But you go down the hall past the bathroom and our room is straight ahead. As you can notice we have no furniture. We sold all of it. Entertainment center, couches, chairs, kitchen table, dressers for our clothes, ...all of it, So we are sitting on camp chairs. Also our good friends Trevor and Emily let us borrow their really nice big desk for a while until we get our own. We also brought our own washer and dryer but they have them in our apt so we are storing them in our garage that also came with the apt. I hope all the news and pictures help out. We are really excited for all of our family and friends to learn about where we are! Sorry the pics didnt come sooner, life is busy right now! I really am going to try and commit to at least 1 really good blog a month, hopefully more. Definitely when things get a bit more settled. Can't wait to hear from all of you! We miss you lots!!! Thanks again to our family, all our parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins for supporting us in this next step in our lives! We'll keep in touch! Please do the same! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

And we LOVE LOVE LOVE Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

chaliese said...

FINALLY!!!! a post from you guys I have been wondering if you made it their!! It does look so beautiful their, i bet you are just loving it!! I cant believe your living in Washington its so crazy... so far away. But you better post lots i love to see what your up to!!! GOod luck crash!!

Sutton said...

You're apartment looks so cute!! I can't believe you guys are in Washington, crazy! We're gonna miss you guys! Give us a call if you're ever back in town and we'll do the same if we make it up there this winter.

Dustin and Kristin said...

Wow. It looks so amazing there. It was great to hear how good you are doing. Thanks for taking me on your trip through the pics.

Tanya said...

How awesome! I am so excited for you. I am also glad that you posted on your blog. Woo hoo! Keep it up. Your apartment looks super cute. I hope all is well in WA for the Wilsons!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

oh its so cute! ha ha i love the no furniture. its exciting that you can get all new stuff :). we miss you guys! we have this new weirdo single guy that moved in next door. he could belong to the trench coat mofia...

Jessika said...

Katie!! I'm doing good! It was good to hear from ya. Looks like you guys love it there!! We all miss you at the salon! Good luck with everything..and we better stay in touch!Love ya!