Thursday, June 4, 2009

Had a minute...

I had a few extra minutes to check my blog so I thought I would add a couple small things.

1. We are officially moving July 17th to Spokane, and are VERY excited. Thanks to ALL of our family and friends for being so supportive.

2. Our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is coming up on Monday the 8th! Yay! Can you believe it??? Two whole years.

3. Bodies's 25th! Birthday is coming up on the 18th. I can't believe he will be 25. That's almost more wierd than us being married for two years.

That's all the updates for now. Sorry I haven't responded much to any of your comments. I promise I am reading them, and I really appreciate the thoughtful comments from all you guys.

To be continued....

4 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

you are going to love being out on your own for awhile. Its nice to get some space. No more running around from this birthday to that baptism being so busy you can barely breathe. When i moved across the country i felt like i could finally exhale. Its great.

Tanya said...

Hey I am serious about Maggie Moos before you leave! ;)

Darren and Dianne said...

How come you guys are going to Washington? Is it for school? That's cool though. I am sure it will be a great experience for the both of you. Congrats on graduating. That is so awesome.

Kelli and Nicholas said...

i can't believe you are moving :(. it is exciting for you though but it still makes me sad. happy birthday bode! and maybe i'll have my baby on your anniversary :)